- 72” in 25 and 50 ft lengths
- 48-inch-high barrier in 25 and 50 ft lengths
- 30” high barrier length of 32.8 ft
- 2Q X 2” fill ports
- 5Q x 2” drain ports
- Ports are offset to allow for stacking pyramid style
- Belt loops for attaching barriers together
- Yellow markers to help guide barriers when joined together
- Convenient “soft” handles for carrying barriers
- Radio frequency welding at key spots
- 2 inch seams
- Reinforced corners
- 2 x 2” ball valves
- 1 threaded nipple
- Caps or plugs for all ports
- 2 fill and 5 drain ports
- Plumber’s tape
- Patch tape
- Easy to follow instructions
The unique feature about this barrier is it’s attached apron!
- The apron extends out from the barrier by 5-9 feet depending on barrier height. This adds an additional doubling of the original footprint of the barrier –for superior seepage protection.
- The apron is offset by 5 feet to allow the front end of the barrier to be inserted into the end skirt of the barrier ahead of it for continuous barrier length.
- The apron extends out the back of the barrier to catch any floodwater that overtops the barrier.
- The apron extends underneath the barrier doubling the thickness of the barrier floor for superior abrasion protection.
- The weight of the floodwaters will press down on the apron for better seepage protection and barrier stability.